Tuesday 8 November 2011

New faces. New Bffs.



Theo Cottle a.k.a 'Feo'

This is Theo, I don't recall the first time I met Theo, I believe he may have just manifested after I got bored of everyone else.

Theo is the boy that Ranicar admits he 'would' if he were a fag.. yeah if.

Theo takes photos of funny, gross, incriminating and offensive things. I shaln't call him a Photographer because in the context of Bristol, that's offensive. Very offensive. The worst.


Theo also shares my arousal of dead things which is a quality that holds much value (especially after Pat went all vegetarian on me after he fell in love with a horse) His morbid curiosity and mine make us the perfect team. Team Morb.



Amy Chadders a.k.a 'Chadder face'

I first met Amy whilst she was [briefy] romantically involved with Pat. No doubt, I was most likely the last person to meet Amy

She hails from Glastonbury, (the place not the festival)She's not a daughter of a Imperial Earth Wizard or Pagan witch or whatever though she does makes the ungracious habit of fashioning vegan outfits for herself which does nothing but test our budding relationship and poses a precarious situation for my reputation.

Her room (inwhich I co-inhabit on the reg) has a floordrobe, a promenade smoking deck and two sided closest with a 'perv' door. Her flat has a living room which is un-excessable by foot, it doubles as the home for my kangaroo skin.
I sleep in her bed more than she does. When we spoon her feet stroke my knees. Her hair always looks period, and most of her shoes are fit for a mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment