Tuesday 8 November 2011

Change



So, a lot- and I use that word loosey- has happened since my last installment.

Friends have been lost and gained. Employment, trollops and the bottle have mercilessly stolen the friends I once held dear, Nevertheless the ones I've gained have been the direct result of employment, being a trollop or hitting the bottle.

This year is all about hanging out with 19 year old infants, Anna and Mr Bates, working two jobs and Kangaroo skin.

This week saw the return of Ben, the unofficial love of my life. He's returned from an extended exertion to the Americas (out of spite he borrowed my pirate outfit just before he left) He's returned without shoes or a phone, it appears he's found himself but lost everything else.

The dullness of my current social situation has given good cause to invent a distraction of considerable merit. I have decided to create my first Millinery collection. This decision came after I gained a mysterious benefactor who works in a Hampshire zoo who -out the goodness of his heart- sends me [dead] birds and small animals. This is of course my best kept secret.

This spells the end of utilizing scummy old gutter birds and flattened pheasants. I now have Parakeets, Parrots and Flying Squirrels at my disposal.





No comments:

Post a Comment