Don't worry, this is not one of those generic "what I can't leave my house without" posts. ew
The loot in the picture above are items that I found last night. The unopened bottle of Joop is without doubt the most rarest of finds and it was convenient as the bottle of fragrance spray I recieved as a christmas present from my 12 year old cousin two years ago as only just ran out.
I'm going to spend the next two years smelling like a chav.
The bottle of Joop came with added extras. Birthday cards.
so, His name is Stephen.
He's 21
This friend/carer needs to remind him what year it is.
His friends are concerned about his dogging addiction.
So, from this little piece of evidence, I imagine he's an degenerate individual with special needs who likes Joop. Something like this
Although, One of the envelopes, one of his friends used his Last name. So obviously I was straight on Facebook to stalk this spazy sex fiend.
To my horror, this lad is pretty normal, he sounds rather pleasant. . He goes to Bristol Uni, single and straight and has a rather romantic profile picture of him and his dog sitting under a tree, Here's an artist's impression of the picture
o.. and he has a blackberry.
Case closed.
No comments:
Post a Comment