Thursday 21 November 2013

Where are they now?

so..


TABI


Tabi - since she was last mentioned- met a guy on Tumblr and they fell deeply inlove. Like any sane  tumblr queen, she  sold all her belongings in a yard sale and moved to L.A to marry  and finally meet him. 
I was, however suprised to hear that Tabi was not only back in England, but back in Bristol and  working in Mother's Ruin.  


JESS



 Remember Jess? 

 Jess went to Brighton to study product design, lesbianism and kurt Cobain hairstyling. I visited her once. It was cold and to my horror, nothing like Sugar Rush.

O, and this happened... 


.








RANICAR



Remember Tom?  difficult as it may be..

Tom still works in Urban oufitters, so obviously he now has a beard. He's moved  to Exeter  as Bristol proved too difficult without me in it. He's been in a relationship with a female and spends most of his spare time adjusting his privacy settings on facebook so that only his gf  and muv can contact 
him.







BEN




This fall, I went to the Tate modern with Lukus . We wanted to do something  we could tweet and instagram about obvs.  Whilst in the photography room I delcared a photograph of a tesco bag was too boring to look at and thus lukus accused me of being stupid and ignorant so I left him to stare  at a picture of a rock whilst I went to calm down in the surrealism room. 

In the surrealism room, I stood staring at a  Picasso as I wanted people to think I was staring at it. Many people were standing staring at this picasso and being competitive, I proceeded to stare as I didn't want to be the first person to give up pretending I had a clue.

Standing next to me also staring at the painting was a man, it took about 10 minutes for me  to realise it was infact Ben. 

We spent the rest of the day taking cringe tourist photos like this  and talking about worms. 

anyway....


Ben is the result of a gap year gone wrong. He's been on a gap year for about 5 years. He has little need for material posessions or luxury though
 he still  wears a pair of primark leopard print polyester pants I bought for him as part of a halloween costume in 2009. 

As Ben never speaks English anymore, he's adopted a really weird way of speaking which puts me in mind of a cult leader or part time gimp or something.



and finally....



ROSE




Rose is a student now. An art student. In other words she's doing what she was doing before. Wasting Time. 

Rose got bored of girls stealing Ranicar, mine sweeping and faking stamps and  moved to a place where people may find her attractive.. Manchester. 









To be continued.........




No comments:

Post a Comment