Monday 18 November 2013

I'm back






Yeah I'm back.

So....


I ditched Bristol, (obvs). Social genocide and the hopeless 'will dubstep ever die?' question on everyone's lips were the major contributing factors for my decision. That and -like a battered wife-  I had threatened to leave so many times that If I hadn't, It would have killed me.


So, I left  and moved to London  to follow my dreams of being a creative genius as I'm individual like that.

It's great, I'm totes living the dream; I'm in education, I have shit loads of non-paid work, i-player and series 4 Downton Abbey sad face Anna :(  and all I have to do is sign on once a fortnight in Tottenham job center.. which incidently means I need to pick up my tracksuit from the drycleaners before it shuts BRB

Do I miss Bristol?  Do  I miss double-barralled-named caucasions with dreadlocks and New wave dub punk new rock left wing bat wing vegan lesbians on every street corner.
.....In a way


I was initially going to bore you a.k.a showing off all the amazingly generic East London fun I've been pretending to enjoy this past week but I will leave that for another time.




P.s





Pat has also moved to london as he now a grown up. His aspirations to be a barman forever are oves, he's found a new career. He's very secretive about his new job but from what I gather his main role includes cleaning the tracks on the London underground.. well I suppose someone has to do it... I hung out with him recently, the night included getting Ided a lot and gross cider.



P.s.s lukus is in London too. He gave up his dead end career being a Patrick wolf look alike and became scientist. I love him because vegans don't. 





P. s . s  calum deleted me off facebook #sad face # he wishes.  he wont accept my new friend request either










No comments:

Post a Comment