Wednesday 7 December 2011

Flea market finds.

So a few sundays ago I attended bristol's first major flea market, I went alone because I didn't have any friend that day.

Here's what I bought




A chad valley golly wog. He was my first purchase and of the day, my first love.
I saw him across the room, his eyes drew me closer, we had a bit of eye sex and I gave in. He was £7, the cheapest friend I've ever had.


A taxidermy deer foot cork screw. Impractical it may be, I bought it because it serves as a torture device for a vegan alcoholic, that is, of course, if I aloud vegans into my house.
£5, bargain.



An asortment of bits and bobs that have destined use for my new collection. Not including the double sided locket of some victorian dude and his mother. I was I was impressed with the Edwardian jet hair side that will come to great use.
All in all this cost me around £20


I'm not sure why I bought these gauntlet gloves. They were only a tenner which I believe is rather cheap. I suppose they can come in some use if a manga theme fancy dress party arises.. or if I ever feel the need to dress as a sexy nazi or something.



With today's housing crisis and the recession, many people are finding themselves having to downsize, one of the most common problems that such people face is finding the space to display one's porcelain.
Louis XV style gilded wall shelves are the answer. I purchased this wall shelf for £5. Now sits the Vase that I once doubled as a chamber pot for nights where the toilet seemed just too distant.


An early 20th century dress fragment which is ideal for my new collection. £2.

No comments:

Post a Comment