Thursday 9 September 2010

calum

Meet Calum



Calum is roughly 100 years old, though there is evidence to prove he's a lot older.

I'm not particularly sure where I first met him, he just somehow blended into my social life though it's more likely I blended into his.
He's that notorious DJ you may have heard about, he plays fantastically bad music and makes it good. I guess thats a talent.
I used to think he was a giant homo. It turns out he into the ladies, and is not a homo, even though he looks like one and has slept with them- Come on guys, it is 2010.
He has 5 day weekends and a black hole for a liver. He's into taxidermy, even though he doesn't have any, we keep planing to go to Bath to buy some- we've never and his favourite film is Gremlins.
O and he used to live on a boat.



No comments:

Post a Comment