Wednesday 8 September 2010

Bargian cunt

Pay day is so out of sync with the upcoming quarterly sale.
I've been following this bastard sale since july, but forgot to keep any money by for it.

The sale is on thursday, and these are the things I would have bought- or least bid on.



Ivory banana.

The annoying thing about this is there was one in last quarterly sale and my mother was going to buy it for my birthday, but for some reason she forgot to buy it yet she told me that she was going to buy it for me.. why do people do that?
Anyway, considering I still don't have any money at present, My ownership of a brilliantly carved ivory banana is yet again postponed





This is an anoying lot, for I would only want one.
One is a cigarette case, one is a cigar case and one a vester case.
I don't smoke, so its rather pointless to buy them but I like antique crocodile skin. Plus they're Asprey silver. This lot is what I would go for if I lost the Ivory banana.


Now is this the most particular useful thing I want from the sale. This is an antique french millinery stand. HOW PERFECT. Her face annoys me slightly. The estimate is also stupidly high.. so even though I want it, I doubt I would actually get it.

I think the picture speaks for it's self. Plus, the estimate is only £150-200... which is ridiculously cheap! I always wanted one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment