Tuesday 7 January 2014

Tinder




 Waiting to be seen by an advisor in Tottenham job center the other day..  Sat in my Burberry over coat and playing with my iphone 5 , It dawned on me  that,
as it's impossible for my life to get any more tragic.. I might aswell branch out and install Tinder. 
Tinder, btw, is the best invention since open return train tickets.

I'm never one for dating apps or sites because they are usually full of bubbly men and woman with GSOH and pictures depicting what they looked like in the 80s.. You know.. Before  they got married, had kids and became alcohol dependant. 


                                    



 How evs, everyone on tinder is young and weirdly hot though I did come across a few pictures of people with apparent undiagnosed birth issues.
The joy of tinder (if you didn't know already) is you have the option to like or dislike people judged  purely on their physical apparence (it's a bit like hot or not from the early 2000s. I scored a 6
Once) and the twist is...upon liking someone's holiday snap or beach look you then descover wether or not they apreciate your picture from 4 years ago and if so, tinder allows you to connect.
And obvs, im connected to all the tinder members with 2km radius. Maybe im born with it. 



                                                                                 
The creepy thing about this app is the fact that it syncs with your Facebook profile and uploads your profile pictures automatically and in addition to that, it also uploads your 'about me'... which was awkard as mine said 'I made this new account becasue I couldn't be bothered to delete everyone off my old one'                                                                                      



             




No comments:

Post a Comment